Phase IIIB, Open-label, Multi-Center Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Rigosertib Administered as 72-hour Continuous Intravenous Infusions in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndrome With Excess Blasts Progressing On or After Azacitidine or Decitabine
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rigosertib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Onconova Therapeutics
- 20 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 20 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 26 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History