Optimal P2Y12-receptor treatmeNt Guided by bedSIDe Genetic or Pharmacodynamic TESTing to Prevent Periprocedural Myonecrosis During Elective Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary) ; Prasugrel (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Ischaemia; Muscle necrosis
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ONSIDE TEST
- 20 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 May 2018.
- 20 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 30 Aug 2017 Results of subanalysis (n=94) assessing impact of prasugrel on the incidence of periprocedural myocardial injury among stable coronary artery disease patients, presented at the ESC Congress 2017: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.