A Phase I, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-escalating Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of 0.1% and 1.0% ZEP-3 Cream, Administered Topically in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs ZEP 3 (Primary)
- Indications Herpesvirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors SIS Shulov Innovative Science
- 19 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Sep 2013 New trial record