A Randomized, Open Label, Multi-center Phase 2 Study of Nab-Paclitaxel Versus Epigenetic Modifying Therapy of CC-4386 With Nab-Paclitaxel in Subjects With Chemotherapy naive Metastatic Melanoma
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 28 Mar 2018 This trial has been discontinued in Italy.
- 03 Feb 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Sep 2013 New trial record