Prosper: A Multinational, Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Efficacy And Safety Study Of Enzalutamide In Patients With Nonmetastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROSPER
- Sponsors Medivation; Pfizer
- 16 Mar 2018 According to an European Medicines Agency media release, additional data will be presented at the upcoming 2018 European Association of Urology.
- 16 Mar 2018 According to an European Medicines Agency media release, Dr Cora N. Sternberg is a key investigator in this trial .
- 16 Mar 2018 According to an European Medicines Agency media release, the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has validated and started the review process for the companys application for a Type II Variation for enzalutamide to extend the overall indication to include patients with non-metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) based on results from this trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History