Phase II Clinical Trial to evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of a combination regimen of MK 5172 with/without MK 8742 and/or Ribavirin (RBV) in Subjects with Chronic Hepatitis C Genotypes 2, 4, 5 and 6 Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Elbasvir (Primary) ; Grazoprevir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms C-SCAPE
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 29 Jul 2016 According to a Merck media release, Zepatier (elbasvir/grazoprevir) with or without ribavirin has been approved in the European Union for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus genotype 1-4 infections in adults.
- 28 Jan 2016 According to a Merck & Co. media release, Zepatier (elbasvir and grazoprevir) has received US FDA approval for use in treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C virus genotype 1 or 4 infection in adults. The approval was based on six trials (CTPs - 700243227, 700243234, 700242414, 700243273, 700243158 and 700236483).
- 08 Apr 2015 Results will be presented at The International Liver Congress 2015, according to a Merck media release.