Investigation of Efficacy of incobotulinumtoxinA (Xeomin) in Relieving Symptoms of Restless Leg Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Apr 2017 Primary endpoint (Restless Leg Syndrome Rating Scale) has been met, according to results presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 28 Apr 2017 Results presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 23 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.