A prospective, multicentre, open-label, randomised, phase 2 study to evaluate efficacy and safety of masitinib in combination with gemcitabine or carboplatin or capecitabine in patients with a metastatic or locally advanced breast cancer (all hormonal status tumour except triple negative tumour) and who relapsed after a first line chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Masitinib (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Carboplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AB Science
- 04 Nov 2019 This trial has been withdrawn prior to enrolment in Slovakia, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 18 May 2019 This trial has been completed in Spain (On-2016-05-05), according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 21 Sep 2017 This trial has been suspended in Slovakia.