A prospective, multicentre, randomized, open- label, 3-parallel groups, phase 2 study to evaluate efficacy and safety of masitinib at 9 mg/kg/day in combination with oxaliplatin, 5‐fluorouracil (5-FU) and folinic acid (FOLFOX) or in combination with irinotecan, 5-fluorouracil (5-FU) and folinic acid (FOLFIRI) or in combination with gemcitabine (GEM) in the treatment of patients with metastatic colorectal cancer in progression after a first line treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Masitinib (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Gemcitabine; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to an AB Science media release.
- 02 Jun 2015 Safety results in masitinib + FOLFIRI treatment group presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 18 May 2015 According to an AB Science media release, data from this study will be presented at the 2015 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.