A prospective, multicentre, randomised, open‐label, 2-parallel groups, phase 2 study to evaluate efficacy and safety of masitinib at 9 mg/kg/day in combination with docetaxel or in combination with gemcitabine in the treatment of patients with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer in progression after first line treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Masitinib (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Gemcitabine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jun 2015 According to an AB Science media release, this study did not pass the pre-planned statistical analysis to detect a superiority trend in overall survival between masitinib in combination with standard-of-care chemotherapy when compared against its relevant historical meta-analysis benchmark. Therefore, the indication will not be moved to phase III.
- 25 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to an AB Science media release.
- 05 Sep 2013 New trial record