Prospective, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Dose-response Study of Three Doses Xeomin (incobotulinumtoxinA, NT 201) for the Treatment of Lower Limb Spasticity in Children and Adolescents (Age 2 - 17 Years) With Cerebral Palsy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Muscle spasticity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TIM
- Sponsors Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH
- 26 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Jun 2016 The trial was completed in Germany (end date:2016-05-11).
- 18 May 2016 This trial is completed in Austria, Czech Republic and Spain, according to the European Clinical Trials Database.