Multicenter, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Phase 2/3 Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Masitinib
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Masitinib (Primary) ; Riluzole
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AB Science
- 01 Nov 2019 This trial has been withdrawn prior to enrolment in Slovakia , according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 08 Jul 2019 Primary endpoint (Change in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis functional rating scale (ALSFRS)-Revised: Masitinib at 4.5 mg/kg/day in combination with riluzole compared with the active riluzole control at week 48) has been met, according to an AB Science media release.
- 08 Jul 2019 According to an AB Science media release, full, peer-reviewed results from this study have been published in the journal Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Frontotemporal Degeneration (ALSFD).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History