Efficacy of Methylphenidate for Management of Long-Term Attention Problems After Pediatric Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Mar 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 15 Oct 2013 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.