Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the Feasibility and Efficacy of the Addition of P1101 (PEG-Proline-Interferon Alpha-2b) to Imatinib Treatment in Patients With Chronic Phase Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia Not Achieving a Complete Molecular Response (MR 4.5 or BCR-ABL Transcripts Not Detectable)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ropeginterferon alfa-2b (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Dec 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.