Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase III Study of APD421 (Amisulpride for IV Injection) as Prophylaxis Against Post-operative Nausea and Vomiting
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Amisulpride (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Oct 2014 Top-line results reported in an Acacia media release.
- 07 Oct 2014 Primary endpoint (significantly lower proportion of amisulpride vs placebo recipients with no PONV in postoperative 24h) has been met, according to an Acacia media release.
- 27 Nov 2013 New source identified and integrated: ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History