A follow-on, Multi-centre, Open-label, Clinical, Phase 4 Trial to Investigate the Persistence of Serotype-specific Antibodies at 40 Months of Age in Children Who Have Received Either the 7-valent or the 13-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine at 2, 4 and 12 Months of Age and Assessing the Immunogenicity of a 13-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine Booster Dose Given at 40 Months of Age [Extension of 700021505]
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 06 Apr 2017 Results assessing the memory B-cell response (n=62) published in the Vaccine.
- 18 Oct 2013 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network: 8092).
- 07 Sep 2013 New trial record