Platinum-Gemcitabine-Avastin (PGA) for Platinum-resistant/Refractory, Paclitaxel-Pretreated Recurrent Ovarian and Peritoneal Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PGA
- 25 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 20 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Sep 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Sep 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.