A Phase IIIb Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Subcutaneous (SC) Tocilizumab (TCZ) Given as Monotherapy or in Combination With Methotrexate (MTX) or Other Non Biologics DMARDs in Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOZURA
- Sponsors Roche
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Apr 2018 Results (n=1804) of pooled data from 11 clinical trials assessing the efficacy, safety and immunogenicity of TCZ-SC 162 mg qw as monotherapy and in combination with csDMARDs over 24 weeks in adult patients with moderate to severe RA in a broad geographic setting, were published in the Rheumatology.
- 13 Dec 2017 Results (n=1804) of pooled analysis of TOZURA study programme of this and other ten studies assessing efficacy, safety and immunogenecity, published in the Rheumatology.