A Multicenter, Open-Label Study To Assess The Efficacy And Safety Of Potassium Clavulanate/Amoxicillin (CVA/AMPC 1:14 Combination) In The Treatment Of Children With Acute Bacterial Rhinosinusitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amoxicillin/clavulanic acid (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Rhinosinusitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 29 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2013 New trial record