A 28-Week, Phase 3, Randomized, Active Comparator and Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Design Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety/Tolerability of Subcutaneous SCH 900222 / MK-3222, Followed by an Optional Long-Term Safety Extension Study, in Subjects With Moderate-to-Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis (Protocol No. MK-3222-012)
Status: Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tildrakizumab (Primary) ; Etanercept
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme; Sun Pharma Global FZE
- 18 Feb 2019 This trial has been Discontinued in Hungary, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 02 Jul 2015 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Aug 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.