Phase II, randomised, multicentre study with two treatment arms (R-COMP versus R-CHOP) in newly diagnosed elderly patients (>60 years) with non-localised diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL)/follicular lymphoma grade IIIb.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Dec 2016 Preliminary results assessing subclinical cardio-toxicity, safety and efficacy presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 02 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2021 to 1 Oct 2016.