Multicentric, randomized, open-label, controlled study, of 12 months of follow-up to assess the effect in renal function of a immunosuppressive treatment based on tacrolimus minimization in combination with everolimus in patients with de novo liver transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus
- Indications Liver transplant rejection; Renal failure
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REDUCE
- Sponsors Novartis
- 27 Sep 2017 52-Weeks results presented at the 18th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation
- 06 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 10 Sep 2013 New trial record