Efficacy of palonosetron plus aprepitant in preventing chemoradiotherapy-induced nausea and emesis in patients receiving daily low-dose cisplatin-based concurrent chemoradiotherapy for uterine cervical cancer: a phase II study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Palonosetron (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 19 Oct 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 10 Sep 2013 New trial record