A Re-treatment Safety Study of Radium-223 Dichloride in Subjects With Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer With Bone Metastases Who Received an Initial Course of Six Doses of Radium-223 Dichloride 50 kBq/kg Every Four Weeks
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bayer; Bayer HealthCare
- 05 Jun 2018 Results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 10 Feb 2018 Results of a 2-year follow-up of the study, presented at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
- 22 Apr 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany (end date: 12 Apr 2017).