Phase I Trial of the Proapoptotic Agonist, LCL161, and Gemcitabine Plus Nab-Paclitaxel in Patients With Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs LCL 161 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Apr 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.