A Phase II, Prospective, 24 Weeks, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Multi-center Clinical Trial for the Evaluation of the Efficacy and Safety of DW1029M on Microalbuminuria in Patients With Diabetic Nephropathy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DW 1029M (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies; Proteinuria
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DW1029M
- Sponsors Dong Wha Pharmaceutical
- 11 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Apr 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by Clinical Research Information Service (CriS) - Republic of Korea record.