An Open-label, Phase II, Randomized, Pilot Study to Assess the Effect in Term of Erythroid Improvement of Deferasirox Combined With Erythropoietin Compared to Erythropoietin Alone in Patients With Low- and Int-1-risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Deferasirox (Primary) ; Erythropoietin
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms Kallisto
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Feb 2018 Status changed from discontinued to completed.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 12 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued because of enrollment issues, as per results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History