A Phase 3, Double-blind, Randomized Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Rituximab Plus Lenalidomide (CC-5013) Versus Rituximab Plus Placebo in Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory Indolent Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Follicular lymphoma; Marginal zone B-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AUGMENT
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 02 Dec 2018 Results presented in a Celgene Corporation Media Release.
- 02 Dec 2018 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, data from the study were presented at the 2018 American Society of Hematology (ASH) annual meeting.
- 25 Oct 2018 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, data from the study will be presented at the 2018 American Society of Hematology (ASH) annual meeting in December.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History