A Phase 3, Double-blind, Randomized Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Rituximab Plus Lenalidomide (CC-5013) Versus Rituximab Plus Placebo in Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory Indolent Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Follicular lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AUGMENT
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 23 Jul 2018 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, data from this study will be submitted to a future medical meeting. This data is planned to be used for the global regulatory submissions in the first quarter of 2019.
- 23 Jul 2018 Results presented in a Celgene Corporation media release.
- 23 Jul 2018 Primary endpoint has been met. (Progression free survival (PFS) for indolent lymphoma (Follicular lymphoma and Marginal zone lymphoma), according to a Celgene Corporation media release.