An Observer-blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of GSK Biologicals' Influenza Vaccine(s) GSK2789869A and GSK2789868A Administered in Adults 21 to 64 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine H7N1 (Primary) ; AS03A; AS03B
- Indications Influenza A virus H7N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Feb 2017 Primary endpoint (Humoral immune response in terms of vaccine-homologous hemagglutination inhibition (HI) antibody titers for each adjuvanted H7N1 vaccine group) has been met.
- 07 Feb 2017 Results published in the Vaccine
- 16 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.