A 12-week , Randomized, Phase 2, Double-blind, Parallel-group Study Of Two Dose Levels Of Pf-02545920 Compared To Placebo In The Adjunctive Treatment Of Outpatients With Sub-optimally Controlled Symptoms Of Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Mardepodect (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.