Randomized comparative clinical study on alpha 1 receptor blockers silodosin and urapidil for female lower urinary tract symptoms
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Silodosin (Primary) ; Urapidil (Primary)
- Indications Urinary tract infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 16 Sep 2016 Interim results assessing safety and efficacy of silodosin and urapidil in patients with lower urinary tract infections (n=49) presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the International Continence Society.
- 18 Sep 2013 New trial record