Phase I/II Open-label, Multiple-dose, Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Effectiveness of IMO-8400 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory DLBCL and Presence of the MyD88L265P Mutation
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bazlitoran (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Idera Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Feb 2017 Status changed from suspended to completed.
- 28 Oct 2016 According to an Idera Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial has been suspended due to prioritization of the clinical development plans for IMO-2125, assessment showing level of clinical activity seen in the WM trial does not support monotherapy, the very slow enrollment rate in DLBCL and the Companys commercial assessment of IMO-8400.
- 28 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended, as reported by an Idera Pharmaceuticals media release.