A Phase Iiib, Open, Multi-center Study To Evaluate The Long-term Antibody Persistence At 6, 7, 8, 9 And 10 Years After The Administration Of One Dose Of Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine Menacwy-tt Versus One Dose Of Meningococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine Mencevax(Registered) Acwy, And To Evaluate The Safety And Immunogenicity Of A Booster Dose Of Menacwy-tt Vaccine Administered 10 Years After Primary Vaccination Of 11-55 Year Old Subjects With Menacwy-tt Or Mencevax (Registered) Acwy.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 polysaccharide
- Indications Meningococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Pfizer
- 01 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 29 Sep 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 08 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 5 Apr 2018 to 1 Mar 2018.