Phase III Randomized Clinical Trial of Lurbinectedin (PM01183) Versus Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin or Topotecan in Patients With Platinum-resistant Ovarian Cancer (CORAIL Trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lurbinectedin (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal; Topotecan
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CORAIL
- Sponsors PharmaMar
- 20 Feb 2019 This trial has been completed in Belgium according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 16 Oct 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 Jan 2018 According to a PharmaMar media release, results of this trial will be presented at future oncology congresses.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History