Phase III Randomized Clinical Trial of Lurbinectedin (PM01183) Versus Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin or Topotecan in Patients With Platinum-resistant Ovarian Cancer (CORAIL Trial)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lurbinectedin (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal; Topotecan
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CORAIL
- Sponsors PharmaMar
- 18 Jan 2018 According to a PharmaMar media release, results of this trial will be presented at future oncology congresses.
- 18 Jan 2018 Results presented in a PharmaMar media release.
- 18 Jan 2018 Primary endpoint (Difference in progression-free-survival (PFS) between lurbinectedin (PM01183) and pegylated liposomal doxorubicin (PLD) or topotecan) has not been met according to a PharmaMar media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History