A Phase II, Two-Cohort, Open-Label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Preliminary Efficacy of MOR00208 Combined With Idelalisib or Venetoclax in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory CLL/SLL Previously Treated With Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase (BTK) Inhibitor
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MOR 208 (Primary) ; Idelalisib; Venetoclax
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms COSMOS
- Sponsors MorphoSys
- 13 Mar 2018 According to a MorphoSys media release, the company expects to continue the trial and present data at an appropriate medical conference in 2018.
- 23 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint has been changed from Overall response rate to Incidence and severity of adverse events (AEs) hence focus of the trial has been changed and planned patients number has also decreases.
- 23 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 240 to 24.