Multicenter, Open-label, Phase IIIb Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability of Subcutaneous Tocilizumab as Monotherapy and/or in Combination With Methotrexate or Other Non-biologic Disease-modifying Antirheumatic Drugs in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOZURA
- Sponsors Roche
- 06 Apr 2018 Results (n=1804) of pooled data from 11 clinical trials assessing the efficacy, safety and immunogenicity of TCZ-SC 162 mg qw as monotherapy and in combination with csDMARDs over 24 weeks in adult patients with moderate to severe RA in a broad geographic setting, were published in the Rheumatology.
- 13 Dec 2017 Results (n=1804) of pooled analysis of TOZURA study programme of this and other ten studies assessing efficacy, safety and immunogenecity, published in the Rheumatology.
- 17 Jun 2017 Results of pooled analysis presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.