Multicenter, Open Label, Phase IIIb Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Subcutaneous Tocilizumab as Monotherapy and/or in Combination With Methotrexate or Other Non-Biologic Disease-Modifying Antirheumatic Drugs in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Azathioprine; Chloroquine; Hydrochlorothiazide; Leflunomide; Methotrexate; Sulfasalazine
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOZURA
- Sponsors Roche
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Apr 2018 Results (n=1804) of pooled data from 11 clinical trials assessing the efficacy, safety and immunogenicity of TCZ-SC 162 mg qw as monotherapy and in combination with csDMARDs over 24 weeks in adult patients with moderate to severe RA in a broad geographic setting, were published in the Rheumatology.
- 13 Dec 2017 Results (n=1804) of pooled analysis of TOZURA study programme of this and other ten studies assessing efficacy, safety and immunogenecity, published in the Rheumatology.