A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Sequential Parallel Study of CERC-301 in the Adjunctive Treatment of Subjects With Severe Depression and Recent Active Suicidal Ideation Despite Antidepressant Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Dec 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Rislenemdaz (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cerecor
- 16 May 2016 According to Cerecor media release, top-line data are expected in the first half of 2017, as additional time will be necessary to complete enrollment in that study.
- 20 Mar 2015 Results published in the Media Release.
- 20 Mar 2015 Primary endpoint (HDRS-17 after 7 days of dosing with study drug) has not been met, according to Cerecor media release.