A 12 Month Study, With a 6-month, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Multi-center Parallel- Groups, Treatment Phase Evaluating Efficacy and Safety of Fingolimod 0.5 mg and a 6-month, Open-label, Treatment Phase, in Chinese Patients With Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis
Status: Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fingolimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 May 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Apr 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2013 New trial record