A Phase I Trial of Vandetanib Combined With 131I-mIBG Radiotherapy in Patients With Neuroendocrine Tumours, Advanced Phaeochromocytoma and Paraganglioma
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vandetanib (Primary) ; Iobenguane
- Indications Paraganglioma; Phaeochromocytoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms VIBRaNT
- 17 Mar 2017 This trial has been discontinued in United Kingdom.
- 15 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Dec 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.