Prospective, Randomized, Multicentre, Open-label, Phase II / III Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of Ranibizumab 0.5 mg Intravitreal Injections Plus Panretinal Photocoagulation (PRP) Versus PRP in Monotherapy in the Treatment of Subjects With High Risk Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy. (PROTEUS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic retinopathy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROTEUS
- 11 May 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 08 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.