Interventional, Open-label, Flexible-dose, Exploratory Study of Brexpiprazole as Adjunctive Treatment of Irritability in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder and an Inadequate Response to Antidepressant Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Brexpiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Irritability; Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S
- 05 Jul 2016 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry
- 24 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.