A Phase I/II Open-label, Dose Escalation Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Clinical Activity of GSK525762 in Subjects With Relapsed, Refractory Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Molibresib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Burkitt's lymphoma; Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Haematological malignancies; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal zone B-cell lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; T-cell leukaemia; T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 13 Aug 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 180 to 134.
- 13 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 29 Dec 2022 to 16 Oct 2023.
- 13 Aug 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2020 to 12 Jan 2023.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History