OnabotulinumtoxinA (BOTOX) Treatment for Urinary Incontinence in Patients With Overactive Bladder
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMFORT
- Sponsors Allergan
- 31 Aug 2018 Results assessing the early and consistent improvements in urinary symptoms and quality of life in idiopathic overactive bladder patients following repeat treatment with onabotulinumtoxinA, presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the International Continence Society.
- 21 May 2018 Primary endpoint (Change from Baseline in Number of Episodes of Urinary Incontinence) has been met, presented at the 113th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
- 21 May 2018 Primary endpoint (Percentage of Participants who Achieve a 100% Reduction in Urinary Incontinence Episodes) has been met, presented at the 113th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.