Phase 1, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of Direct Venous Inoculation of a Radiation-attenuated Plasmodium Falciparum Sporozoite Vaccine (PfSPZ Vaccine) in Equatoguinean Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Malaria vaccine live attenuated-Sanaria (Primary)
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanaria
- 01 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Feb 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.