Prospective, Randomized Trial of Ticagrelor Versus Prasugrel in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome - Intracoronary Stenting and Antithrombotic Regimen: Rapid Early Action for Coronary Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Prasugrel
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ISAR-REACT5
- 10 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Jan 2021.
- 10 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 25 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Oct 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.