A Single Blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Explore the Safety and Tolerability of a Single Oral Dose of 30 mg BAY1067197 in Patients With Chronic Heart Failure on the Background of Preexisting Beta-blocker Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Neladenoson bialanate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bayer; Bayer HealthCare
- 31 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov.
- 07 Dec 2014 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov.