A Phase 3 Clinical Trial to Study Short Duration Versus Standard Response-Guided Therapy With MK-3034 (SCH 503034)/Boceprevir Combined With PegIntron and Ribavirin in Previously Untreated Non-Cirrhotic Subjects With Chronic HCV Genotype 1 in Asia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Boceprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 24 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.